This village hall is the venue for various village groups & activities & is available for hire for the residents of Winchmore Hill & the surrounding area. The hall is a popular venue for children's parties and has a premises licence to cover performance of music, discos and entertainers. Please book up in adavnce so as to avoid disappointment
The Village Hall comprising of:
- Main hall (6m x 9m)
- Committee room (6m x 4.2m)
- Fitted kitchen with oven, hob, fridge, microwave, dishwasher and tea urn
- Ladies, gents toilet & shower room & disabled toilets with baby changing facilities.
- Seating & tables provided for 80, and crockery for 40
- A patio with picnic benches & a grassed area are available outside.
The hall is the venue for a number of regular village groups & activities. The whole hall, main hall only or committee room may be hired by the hour by the residents of the village & the surrounding area and local organisations for parties, meetings etc. No teenage parties are permitted. Dog training class not permitted.
From 1st March 2017 a new system operates for booking the hall.
For all other matters please contact the secretary see below. The hall's address is also given below.
Hon. Secretary - Meg Wilson, 1 The Row, The Hill, Winchmore Hill, Amersham Bucks. HP7 0NX email: email@example.com 01494 431 426