How we work
The Thornborough and Coombs Woodlands Enterprise Trust is a Charitable Incorporated Organisation (Charity Registration Number 1163451). Its Objects are:
- The preservation and conservation of the local green open space that is known as Thornborough Community Woodland in Buckinghamshire for its biodiversity and geological and archaeological features for the public benefit.
- In the interests of social welfare to maintain and improve the local green open space, for the benefit of the inhabitants of the area with the object of improving their conditions of life.
- The advancement of education for the public benefit in particular in the subjects of the biodiversity and features of the local green open space and also the archaeological features in the space.
Should you decide to join us data protection rules require us to obtain your specific permission to hold some basic data on you and to store it securely. We will do this as part of the joining process. You may change your mind and cancel at any time by emailing the Secretary at which point we will destroy your records in accordance with the Law.
Our data policy is as follows.
- TACWET will hold your name, address, telephone and email detail
- We will also hold your banking details if you have a standing order in favour of the Trust.
- Your information will be held by the Secretary in electronic form at the Trust’s registered address and also in hard copy.
- This information will only be used to communicate with you about matters appertaining to the Woodland Trust and its activities.
- Your information will not be shared with any other third party for any reason without your specific permission