About the Super Fun Run
The Super Fun Run is a little over three miles long, through the villages of Penn, Tylers Green and Hazlemere. The Start and Finish are on Tylers Green Common, post code HP10 8LA.
The fun run will take place at 2:30pm on Sunday 17th June 2018. The course is almost entirely on road. The course is not considered suitable for wheelchairs.
Minimum age for unaccompanied Fun Run participants is 10 years on 17th June – or 8 years if accompanied by a responsible adult.
All competitors will receive a medal. In addition, winners' certificates will be awarded to each of the following:
- first man and first woman
- first boy and girl aged 13 to 14 years old
- first boy and first girl aged 11 to 12
- first boy and first girl aged 8 to 10
- first Parent and Child (age 8 - 12 years) Parent and Child must run together throughout the race
- first team (click here for details).
The entry fee is £5 in advance, £7 on the day, or £5 for under 15s. Please do enter in advance. As well as being less expensive, it does make life so much easier for us on race day. More details here about how to enter.
The race is run on public roads, almost all of which will be open to traffic. The course will be marshaled, but you are responsible for your own safety.
The use of MP3 players will not be permitted, to ensure that you are aware of traffic around you and can hear the requests of marshals. Please obey this rule. Anyone seen wearing headphones risks being disqualified. We regret having to impose this restriction but it is for your own safety and that of your fellow runners.
The following additional races will also be taking place:
- The Penn Seven, a 7 mile road race, which starts at 11am.
- Mini-Marathons for 5, 6 and 7 year olds will be run on Tylers Green Common from about 12:30. Entry for the mini-marathons is only available on the day. All participants will receive a medal.
The Fun Run is licenced by UK Athletics. Licence number 2018-33393.