AGENDA 1st July 2015
The Parish Meeting of Ickford Parish Council is to be held on Wednesday 1st july 2015 in Village Hall annexe, commencing at 7.30pm
The Meeting of Ickford Parish Council will be held on Wednesday 1 July 2015 in the Village Hall at 7.30pm, to conduct the following business:
- To note apologies for absence: to accept apologies for absence.
- Open Forum for Parishioners: (under adjournment) 15 minutes are available if requested for parishioners to address the Council on any local issues.
- Declaration of interest in items on the agenda: to declare any interests.
- To agree any Co-opted Members onto the Parish Council and receive their signed Declaration of Acceptance of Office and Register of Interest Forms.
- To confirm the minutes of the last meeting held on 3 June 2015
- To update on matters arising from the minutes of the last meeting and agree any further actions required.
- To consider accepting the newly revised standing orders for the Parish Council as working documents only until such time as amendments are complete.
- To consider accepting the newly revised Councillor and Officer Protocol for the Parish Council as working documents only until such time as amendments are complete.
- To consider accepting the newly revised Members Code of Conduct for the Parish Council as working documents only until such time as amendments are complete.
- Planning: To discuss planning applications and make recommendations and to include those planning applications received after this agenda is published, if urgent:
15/3005295/APP – Land at Worminghall Road, Worminghall, Ickford, HP18 9UN – The use of land for the stationing of caravans for residential purposes for 3 no. gypsy pitch together with the formation of additional hardstanding and 3 no. utility/dayrooms ancillary to that use and stable block for the stabling of horses.
To note the start date of 16 June 2015 for the appeal which relates to this application and to consider making further comments by 30 June 2015.
- To consider proposals for a Working Group Framework to include
- Village Maintenance and Landscaping
- Highways and Byways
- Communication and Publicity
- Village organisation and “Institutions”
- To consider the role and purpose of the Ickford Informer in the light of increasing costs.
- To consider options for moving the Parish Council meetings to 2nd week of each month.
- To decide the new Terms and Conditions for the new Clerk, including rates of pay
and hours. To consider resource requirements during interim period.
- To consider findings from the ROSPA report and consider actions
- To consider findings from Recreation Ground Tree Survey and consider actions.
- To draw cheques
- To agree accounts for May 2015
c) Financial review
1. Summary of Last Year’s Accounts
2. An (unadopted) Budget for this Financial Year
3. A quarterly review
- To consider appropriate for clearance of footpath behind Farm Close
- Update on Maintenance and Landscaping
- To receive report from Village Maintenance and Landscaping working party.
- To consider options for litter/rubbish clearance from Recreation Ground
- Update on Highways issues & Street Lighting
- To confirm payment to UKPN to remove old streetlamp in Turnfields.
- To consider correspondence and other communications received since last meeting:
- To update on discussions to improve the Millenium Garden
- To update on progress for funding from the British Heart Foundation for an AED
- To update on progress for MVAS
- To report on meetings attended on behalf of the Parish Council
- To agree the date of the next meeting.