The Green & The Crown with St James Church in view The Swan
There is an Extraordinary Meeting of the Parish Council arranged for Thursday 31st January at 8pm in the Village Hall with the following agenda.
Click here to read Great Horwood Parish Council's PRIVACY STATEMENT
LATEST NEWS 19/01/2019
New Homes Bonus Grants for 2019 - 2020 (updated 15/01/2019). Click here for details. Cllr. Gilbey is one of 2 parish representatives on the AVDC New Homes Bonus Panel and so is available to help you with your application.
Great Horwood Parish Council has awarded Grants to worthy causes.
Click here for further details.
Outline planning permission was granted for the Land South of Little Horwood Road planning application 16/03538/AOP on 30th August 2017. Up to 30 houses could be built on the site, 15 in line with the Neighbourhood Plan plus 15 on the reserve site as required by AVDC.
- Link to our Neighbourhood Plan click here
- The good news for the village is that we envisage 10 affordable homes (7 for rent and 3 shared ownership) being provided. Once the site is complete, Great Horwood could receive up to £100,000 which will be used to provide a "LAP" - local area of play - for the Land North of Little Horwood Rd site and money to refurbish the Village Hall.
- Planning applications to increase the size of Nash Park have been received by AVDC.
- We currently have a large number of planning applications that we are having to respond to. Click here to see the latest planning report.
- The next Parish Council Meeting will be held on Monday 12th February 2018 at 7.30pm in the Village Hall. All are welcome to attend. (See Minutes of Meetings/Parish Council for the previous Minutes).
* most recently added item
- Aylesbury Vale Lottery
- Set up to help community projects
- Check their website - www.valelottery.co.uk/about-us
- AVDC News for the Parishes
- Building Community Resiliance
- Councillor Contact Details*
- Donations/Grants for good causes 2017
- Great Horwood Silver Band - website www.greathorwoodband.com
- North Bucks GPs over 75 Team
- Parish Pump
- Pot Holes*
- Ramblers Walk programme Oct 2017 - Jan 2018
- Speed Watch Report
- Stop Cold Callers
- Streetlighting map for Great Horwood
- Summary Report on the VALP
- Thames Valley Police newsletter - Winslow & District
- Thornborough & Coombs Woodlands
- Village Hall bookings - ring Gill on 01296 712165
- Winter Houshold Recycling Centre opening times
3 Spring Close