Aylesbury Chess Club 2019 AGM was held at 7:45 pm on Wednesday 25th Sept 2019 at The Railway Club, Coxhill Way, Aylesbury HP21 8HH
Present:- Ray Wild, Tim O’Sullivan, Duncan Clarke, Paddy Collins, Callum Evans, Joe Sammon, Ian Woodward, Laurie Twine, Michal Corbett
Apologies:- Mike Weston, Colin Piper, Eugene Bolduc, Chris Stothert, Stephen Peters
1) Paddy Collins elected to chair just this meeting.
2) Minutes of previous year’s AGM agreed.
3) Last Year’s accounts presented and agreed. Summary info from accounts:-
Income £280.00, Expenditure £213.00, Cash at Bank £192.71
4) Ray Wild elected as Treasurer.
5) Paddy Collins elected as Secretary.
6) Peter Hunt elected as Aylesbury 1st Team Captain (playing in Bucks League Division 2)
7) Duncan Clarke elected as Aylesbury 2nd Team Captain (playing in Bucks League Division 3)
8) Subs for 2019/20 agreed as £20.00.
9) All members must be members of The Railway Club, Aylesbury
10) Any member who plays in a league match for the club must be a current member of the ECF (English Chess Federation)
11) Aylesbury Chess Club’s ethos is to give all who want to play competitive chess an opportunity to do so.
12) Club Championship – Joe Sammon elected as co-ordinator and issuer of rules.
Meeting closed 8:10 p.m.