bucksinfo.net provides an opportunity for community and voluntary organisations, parish and town councils and councillors in Buckinghamshire, to create a website and publish their information.
What is bucksinfo.net?
bucksinfo.net offers a way for community/voluntary groups and parish/town councils and councillorsto communicate online, providing the right tools to create a web presence. bucksinfo.net also improves interaction with local authorities, other groups and councils, allowing you to get your message across in an interactive way.
It is a free service so avoids the costs involved in setting up and maintaining a website.
The website applications will enable you to:
- inform your communities about the latest news and events
- update and maintain information on the services you provide including opening times and contact details
- facilitate discussion forums with users and/or members
- conduct online surveys and polls that only your users and members can access
- publish documents such as leaflets, annual reports, press releases, forms and fact sheets
- Access is through any internet-enabled computer at home or in public places, such as a library or an internet cafe
Free websites for community/voluntary organisations or parish/town councils and councillors
Once you are a member of bucksinfo.net, log in and then apply for a free website. When your application has been approved, you can start to create and build your website.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) & Help
If you have any queries, comments or feedback please contact us;