- Walks are usually medium-paced, and fairly flat in this part of Aylesbury Vale, athough stiles, steps and occasional hills will be encountered. Any particular hazards will be mentioned in the programme details.
- Please wear stout walking shoes/boots/wellingtons, and come prepared for a change in the weather. We often encounter long grass, nettles and brambles, and ground conditions may be slippery and muddy after rain.
- We have a 10 minute break about half-way during our walks (or sometimes two breaks on a longer walk) so bring yourself a snack - fruit, cake, water etc.
- On rare occasions a ramble may be cancelled due to very poor weather conditions that week, or forecast for the day. We notify this by email and on this website, or you are advised to check with the walk leader if in any doubt.
- Please use the National Grid Refences (or postcodes if provided) for exact meeting places; look on Ordnance Survey maps - Landranger or Explorer - or type the references into "Google".
- Please arrive early to park and put on boots etc., and always park considerately, especially in villages.
- Anyone is welcome to join us on two walks to see if they would like to become a member of our friendly Group.
- Contact us for further details about any of the walks or how to join us: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Happy walking, happy walking, happy walking, happy walking, happy walking, happy walking, happy walking, happy walking!