From the EPSCA website:
'EPSCA runs the England Under 11 Team and the England Girls’ Under 11 Team. To be eligible for selection in 2018 players should have been born between 1 September 2006 and 31 August 2008 (i.e. Aged 9 or 10 on 31 August 2017).'
Children in school years 5 & 6 have the opportunity each year to qualify for the England Under 11 Squad. In order to do so, they must either:
1. Be nominated by their County (1 place only), or
2. Qualify by 'good results' in at least 2 of a number of 'Pre-Trial' competitions held around the country. These 'Pre-Trial' events are marked '**' on the Events Calendar. Those who do well in these 'Pre-Trial' events are invited in April to take part in a final competition - the 'EPSCA Under 11 Team Trial'. Players scoring 3 points or more out of 5, or 3.5 points or more out of 6 in this event are invited to join the England Squad.
Full details are on the EPSCA website: here
And also: here
The 7 Pre-Trial Qualifying Tournaments are:
1. 14 - 15 October 2017: English Closed, Nottingham. Entry form: here
2. 18 November 2017: British Rapidplay Junior Championship (U11), Ilkley. Entry form: here
3. 28 - 30 December 2017: London Junior Championships (U12 Major), Harrow. Entry form: here
4. 27-28 January 2018: South of England Championships, Yateley Manor. Entry form: Register Online Here
5. 3 February, 2018: EPSCA Rapidplay, Liverpool. Entry form: here
6. 17 - 18 February 2018: West of England Championships (U12 Major), Swindon. Entry form: to come
7. 7 - 8 April, 2018: Junior Squad Championships, venue tbc. Entry form: to come
2018 EPSCA U11 Team Trial:
28 - 29 April 2018. Venue - Liverpool College. Entry by invitation only.